Hi again!
This is me again.
(and you say'Of course itsyou; who else would it be?')
Right now I'm going to talk/write about something everyone does: Sleep.
Now at first it sounds boring, and it is, depending on context. I'm not sure about other writers, but the advise I am going to give is tough to follow through.
Go ahead. Say it. I completely don't walk the talk, or whatever.
First, some (sorta boring) background info: Sleep is divided into stages, the last of which being thd most awesome. REM is what its called, standing for Rapid Eye Movement. This is when you dream. Of course, dreaming is a cool part of sleeping, as long as they are good dreams. So instead of fretting over lost writing ti.e, or wasted ideas (which I do waaay too much), you can look forwards to new ideas generating themselves instead of staying op too late and nearly catching pneumonia six times in one year like me (in fac
t, I did catch walking pneumonia, or Mycoplasma, or something like it in 2013).
BTW, I apologize- I'm typing this on, like, a first generation Kindle with really bad internet and kehboard, and often I can't even see what I'm tying, sothis probae is really bad Especially with the long kindle blogs, It will be hard!
Also, I am going to try to get funny pictures of my notebok gor thr a
Lost zisle's sequal! I have an idea that involves a goat, ANd you'll have to see what I mean later!
(BWA-Ha-HA!)
TTYP
KatiemicoplasmMycoplasma
Okay, looking at this 16 hours later, I realized exactly how many mistakes I made. I am definatly not that bad at spelling. And I fiished the goat pictures.
ReplyDeletekatie