I had my dates switched, and for some reason thought today was the sixth. Well, this morning I dared to hope, and sue enough, it was the seventh! Of course then I bought it on my kindle, ran into several people at school (because I was reading) in the hallways, and whenever I did come up for air told everyone in a six-foot radius that yes, indeed it was out, and I had bought it at seven in the morning. Then I went back to reading.
This is the kind of work every aspiring/self-published fantasy writer wants. Including me. You can't help but admire the voice, and the plot. Reyna and Nico's POVs were amazing, and you learned about family history as well. Old wounds were reopened, and healed. I feel like I understand so much more about formerly flattish characters.
This book deserves a hundred ten stars and more- but unfortunately my Kindle isn't capable of that.
Just started reading it and i love it!!!!!
ReplyDeletejust finshed it yesterday...oh. my. gosh!
ReplyDeleteI love it so much!