Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Argh.
You know, I love being an author. Writers get the chance to make people happy that they normally wouldn't be exposed to.
Well, for every awesome thing, there's got to be a bad side, and I've learned the one for writing: Author's Brain.
Author's brain has several symptoms-
Insomnia: you can't stop coming up with ideas at night, whether you realize it or not. I am currently suffering from that.
Thinking: You can't stop thinking about it. You Google tips, look for publishers, and involuntarily find inspiration anywhere, good or not.
Stress: Stress caused by writing goals or other things is very common.
You may experiance one or more of these symptoms. My guess is that not all writer suffer from this, but I certainly do. Honestly, I try to sleep but I just can't!
(although in nearly all late-posted posts, including this one, were scheduled for later, and not all are exact times. Most I just put ahead a few hours. Don't freak out.)
So yeah. Also, I'm thinking about doing a side project book about real writing for kids. Kids like Karis, my other friends (too many to put down), and me, who don't want to be ripped off by greedy adults, or confused by complicated three inch books. If anyone thinks I should do it, just comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i Comment!
ReplyDeleteLove your other Posts, too!
Keep writing!
-K. Iona. J.
Wow- just saw the time you posted! And do not worry- I will continue to write every day faithfully. My February story is tentative, so if you or any other readers have ideas for another story in a similar format as to Sagecliff, tell me!
ReplyDelete