By the way, if anyone has any ideas for another story (set in Iona, Anabru, or Lashar), please comment!
This is what I have so far: Hazil Nightshade is a girl 14 years of age, and a member of the Elite, the Nameless One's prime soldiers. She hates killing, but because of her oath, she must. She, for compensation, chooses at least three soldiers on the rebel side to keep alive. This earns her scorn from her bunkmates, but she presses on.
I don't really have a plot besides that. Any tips?
This is what I have so far: Hazil Nightshade is a girl 14 years of age, and a member of the Elite, the Nameless One's prime soldiers. She hates killing, but because of her oath, she must. She, for compensation, chooses at least three soldiers on the rebel side to keep alive. This earns her scorn from her bunkmates, but she presses on.
I don't really have a plot besides that. Any tips?
No comments:
Post a Comment