I am so relieved- I just finished my Sagecliff entries, which makes them waaay overdue. I spent too much of the day either without Wi-Fi or the Kindle. Now, I've paid the price- twenty minutes of absolute freaking out- "My readers will roast me alive!" - and otherwise. So we all walk down to the lobby and find out that there is free WiFi. Great, as long as the Kindle can find it. Finally I can work on finishing Max, than Sara. Oh, and did I mention that this all occurs around 8:20PM? Yup.
Well, the good thing is that one, I have 'For the first time in forever reprise' from Frozen (as you can tell, I'm a fan) stuck in my head, and two, I might have a snow day soon due to extremely cold weather where I live. This is a good thing- I won't be late on Sagecliff, and I can work ahead! Writer's bliss…
Anyway, I'll write tomorrow!
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment