Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014!
I just had the best New Year's Day ever. This morning (as in 12:00-1:00), I wrote and published the first Sagecliff entries. You know it when you are writing the write (notice it?! ;D) thing when you go into a trance writing it!
I just want to give some New Year teacher  shout-outs and share my resolutions for 2014.
First comes first, and first is to my school librarian, Ms. Ruud. She's the best, and I'm sooo going to miss her this semester! I always look forwards to library day, and being in one of the best places in the school. The first version of the Iona stories ( you really don't want yo read it!) was debuted in a district contest, and she was the one who introduced it to me!
The second goes to my English/Math teacher, Karie Tess. Now, without her, the Iona you know would be nonexistent. She put into action the rewriting process that came with NaNoWriMo, and has always been there to give tips. Thank you so much!
There are so many people (including Karis) that I could thank, but I have no room! I'll go on to the resolutions.
-I will try not to get pneumonia five times.
-I will publish the rest of book one, if not books two and three as well.
-I will write a lot of short stories
- I will turn thirteen
Okay, maybe the last one isn't a resolution, but I'm still excited. Being thirteen opens up so many opporatunities for teen writers!
Anyway, I probably should go- writing patagraphs in html (I found way to se more of what I write) is starting to drive me nuts, so I'll say bye for now!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment