As you probably know, I get extremely attached to my characters. Soon after I begin spinning their tale (always loved that!), they become like family to me. Naturally, I was sad to have to finish Sagecliff, and weave in the loose ends.
However, Karis emailed me today with AWESOME ideas, and I am now super happy to announce that…
SARA AND MAX'S STORY IS NOT OVER!!!
Yep- you read that right, and in all-caps too! Although my beloved Sagecliff tag will soon no longer be used for the story, Sara and Max are not over. Although I think I'll switch to one story post most days!
Excited,
Katie
However, Karis emailed me today with AWESOME ideas, and I am now super happy to announce that…
SARA AND MAX'S STORY IS NOT OVER!!!
Yep- you read that right, and in all-caps too! Although my beloved Sagecliff tag will soon no longer be used for the story, Sara and Max are not over. Although I think I'll switch to one story post most days!
Excited,
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment