33
The rocking of the boat did nothing to calm my nerves. We had to get to Iona, else it might be destroyed. The rebels had a far bigger enemy than a man with a loyalty to his country like metal.
Aneira, the poor child, was constantly below deck, seasick. I much preferred to spend my days at the top of the mast, searching the horizon until my eyes watered. Of course the rocking was much worse up here, but I wasn't sick- just panicked when it swung. At some points, I feared I would fall, and clung to the ropes tighter thn ever.
The rocking of the boat did nothing to calm my nerves. We had to get to Iona, else it might be destroyed. The rebels had a far bigger enemy than a man with a loyalty to his country like metal.
Aneira, the poor child, was constantly below deck, seasick. I much preferred to spend my days at the top of the mast, searching the horizon until my eyes watered. Of course the rocking was much worse up here, but I wasn't sick- just panicked when it swung. At some points, I feared I would fall, and clung to the ropes tighter thn ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment