Some background: There's a university high school in the town that I live in, and a few months ago many of my friends got in.
So, not only is today the last day of my best year of school, but also the last day I'll be in school with those friends.
And, because we have a field trip today, I won't be in class with them.
And the majority are on a team that is not going on the field trip with us.
It's easy to see why I might at least be a little sad- and having my little sister bouncing around the house does not help at all.
Next year will be one boring year indeed. I only knew them all for two years. TWO YEARS, for heaven's sake, and some less-than. Ugh…
So, not only is today the last day of my best year of school, but also the last day I'll be in school with those friends.
And, because we have a field trip today, I won't be in class with them.
And the majority are on a team that is not going on the field trip with us.
It's easy to see why I might at least be a little sad- and having my little sister bouncing around the house does not help at all.
Next year will be one boring year indeed. I only knew them all for two years. TWO YEARS, for heaven's sake, and some less-than. Ugh…
:( I am sad for you!!
ReplyDelete