40
The clouds were slow to part, and by the time it was clear night had fallen. It was decided that we would wait for dawn to sail. As I lay in bed that night, I wondered how we would be recieved. It hadn't occured to me until now that they might not believe me. They might think me an imposter sent by the Nameless One to trick them. Who knew?
Because of these thoughts, it makes sense that I didn't sleep that night.
The clouds were slow to part, and by the time it was clear night had fallen. It was decided that we would wait for dawn to sail. As I lay in bed that night, I wondered how we would be recieved. It hadn't occured to me until now that they might not believe me. They might think me an imposter sent by the Nameless One to trick them. Who knew?
Because of these thoughts, it makes sense that I didn't sleep that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment