53
It was farther than I thought. The small building at the top of the supposedly seven-meter tree became a typical Great Hall perched on a thirty-meter tree. I was breathing heavily by the time I reached the top, only to have my breath taken away.
The structure was wood, with the furnishings grown out of the same tree. The trunk broke through in two areas: the area from which the staircase was grown out of, and the throne, on which Elvadriandel sat.
She was radiant, wearing a gown of green-and brown silk. Her chestnut hair was loose but for a braided crown on which a silver diadem sat.
It was farther than I thought. The small building at the top of the supposedly seven-meter tree became a typical Great Hall perched on a thirty-meter tree. I was breathing heavily by the time I reached the top, only to have my breath taken away.
The structure was wood, with the furnishings grown out of the same tree. The trunk broke through in two areas: the area from which the staircase was grown out of, and the throne, on which Elvadriandel sat.
She was radiant, wearing a gown of green-and brown silk. Her chestnut hair was loose but for a braided crown on which a silver diadem sat.
No comments:
Post a Comment