54
She stood. "Welcome, foreigners. It is my pleasure to see those from so far in our halls once more."
I flushed, nervous for once- I may have rehearsed what I was going to say, but would I be able to execute it now?
"My-my queen." I stuttered, stumbling over a usually-flawless curtsy. "We have not traveled all the way from Llyn Idwal for nothing. Grant us a private meeting with the High Elves and, of course, yourself, so that we may talk over some, ah, rather startling developments in the matter of current events. We feel that this certainly concerns the elves, as well as the people of Iona, Lashar, and very possibly, Anabru."
She stood. "Welcome, foreigners. It is my pleasure to see those from so far in our halls once more."
I flushed, nervous for once- I may have rehearsed what I was going to say, but would I be able to execute it now?
"My-my queen." I stuttered, stumbling over a usually-flawless curtsy. "We have not traveled all the way from Llyn Idwal for nothing. Grant us a private meeting with the High Elves and, of course, yourself, so that we may talk over some, ah, rather startling developments in the matter of current events. We feel that this certainly concerns the elves, as well as the people of Iona, Lashar, and very possibly, Anabru."
No comments:
Post a Comment