May 25, 2014
Moorpond
I cannot get my mind off Demona. What if she's dead? I can not think about that possibility. I know she won't be captured again- you know Demona- but still.
Moorpond is a lovely little city. It it near impossible to either get in or get out- peat bogs, lakes, and a river turn it into an island. As a result, it is very isolated. A work camp is on the other side opposite the city, so as we are staying in the city, we are inspecting the camp.
I don't know if I can handle this much longer. Part of me wants to run, the rest knows I must stay. It is torture- being torn between my life and my sanity.
I can not allow myself to play with the options. I cannot do both!
But truly- what if Demona is right? They certainly fit the bill. If she is right and I wrong, all that I know is nothing. My training, my upbringing- everything. Perhaps except for my morals- I will not kill, I value a good heart- maybe some things I can hold on to.
I may not write for a while!
Amara
Moorpond
I cannot get my mind off Demona. What if she's dead? I can not think about that possibility. I know she won't be captured again- you know Demona- but still.
Moorpond is a lovely little city. It it near impossible to either get in or get out- peat bogs, lakes, and a river turn it into an island. As a result, it is very isolated. A work camp is on the other side opposite the city, so as we are staying in the city, we are inspecting the camp.
I don't know if I can handle this much longer. Part of me wants to run, the rest knows I must stay. It is torture- being torn between my life and my sanity.
I can not allow myself to play with the options. I cannot do both!
But truly- what if Demona is right? They certainly fit the bill. If she is right and I wrong, all that I know is nothing. My training, my upbringing- everything. Perhaps except for my morals- I will not kill, I value a good heart- maybe some things I can hold on to.
I may not write for a while!
Amara
No comments:
Post a Comment