Sunday, February 2, 2014

Amara 2

Oh, I am back!
Morfinduil is so much different than Sriya, my old home, in ways both good and bad.
In Sriya, the air was filled with the smell of spices, and of the sounds of their hawkers. Here it is slient, except for the clanks of metal, and marching soldiers. There is a metallic smell about the air, but I do not mind it. I can now concentrate, and have the privacy I did not have in my little desert town.
Sriya is an isolatd town far to the northwest. There we learned to fight at an early age, and though we were content with our one town, we ruled the desert. Many legendary bandits arose and ruled, and most of the Elite have Sriyan roots. That is the reason I, rather than my brothers and sisters came here. After all, to be an Elite soldier is by biggest dream!
Morfinduil, as I said in the last entry, is so technologically advanced. I did not know these things were existant in Iona! I suppose the Nameless One keeps the best things for his best soldiers!
Once more, I must go!
Amara

No comments:

Post a Comment