April 22, 2014
Moorpond
This entry may be very short, but I must state possible game-changer.
First, I am sorry for the break in time. Honestly, there hasn't been anything to write. Believe me, I would have written!
Anyway, if you could see me now, you would see that I have lost my former cocky-ness. I would gladly give up my newfound captain title, after what I have seen. Last night, I passed several of my cohorts running to the main tent, talking about a trial. Of course I decided to follow him. Now, I both regret my desision, and I am glad I went.
There a man and a woman carrying a child knelt. The woman and babe were sobbing helplessly- the ground was dark with old blood.
My corporal read off a long list of charges- all of which I found them incapable of- and raised a blade. I shielded my eyes, unable to look, but nothing could block the woman's scream, although cut short. I was barely able to control my nausea. Running from the tent, I flew with an infinete amount of energy to my tent, where I burst in to a startled Demona. She hurridly closed an old, musty book.
"What's happened?" I told her the full story.
"They wiped out the whole family, Demona. A whole family- man, woman, and the babe- not two months old. Where is their humanity!?"
I have so much anger- perhaps not a short entry after all…
Moorpond
This entry may be very short, but I must state possible game-changer.
First, I am sorry for the break in time. Honestly, there hasn't been anything to write. Believe me, I would have written!
Anyway, if you could see me now, you would see that I have lost my former cocky-ness. I would gladly give up my newfound captain title, after what I have seen. Last night, I passed several of my cohorts running to the main tent, talking about a trial. Of course I decided to follow him. Now, I both regret my desision, and I am glad I went.
There a man and a woman carrying a child knelt. The woman and babe were sobbing helplessly- the ground was dark with old blood.
My corporal read off a long list of charges- all of which I found them incapable of- and raised a blade. I shielded my eyes, unable to look, but nothing could block the woman's scream, although cut short. I was barely able to control my nausea. Running from the tent, I flew with an infinete amount of energy to my tent, where I burst in to a startled Demona. She hurridly closed an old, musty book.
"What's happened?" I told her the full story.
"They wiped out the whole family, Demona. A whole family- man, woman, and the babe- not two months old. Where is their humanity!?"
I have so much anger- perhaps not a short entry after all…
No comments:
Post a Comment