November 30, 2014
Near Atriane
We have recieved news, not all of which I am pleased of.
I have, in fact, been promoted: Commander Amara. And yet I take no pride in carrying it anymore. At one time, I craved moving up in the ranks, but now all I feel is dread.
Unless you die, the only way in the Elite rankings is up. If you have to move down, you are sent somewhere- most likely Ragnarôk.
My rank is better than Ragnarôk, but I still cannot stop thinking about the poor soul I caused to die. Yet another death on my conscience.
Anyway, we have orders to attack Sagecliff, a smallish town in northeast Lolinglas. There is a woman- a former duchess/lady of Stronghaven- who owns a pendant they need. I don't want to have to have even more horrible things, but maybe the tide will be in my favor for once!
Bye,
Amara
Near Atriane
We have recieved news, not all of which I am pleased of.
I have, in fact, been promoted: Commander Amara. And yet I take no pride in carrying it anymore. At one time, I craved moving up in the ranks, but now all I feel is dread.
Unless you die, the only way in the Elite rankings is up. If you have to move down, you are sent somewhere- most likely Ragnarôk.
My rank is better than Ragnarôk, but I still cannot stop thinking about the poor soul I caused to die. Yet another death on my conscience.
Anyway, we have orders to attack Sagecliff, a smallish town in northeast Lolinglas. There is a woman- a former duchess/lady of Stronghaven- who owns a pendant they need. I don't want to have to have even more horrible things, but maybe the tide will be in my favor for once!
Bye,
Amara
No comments:
Post a Comment