December 20, 2014
Sagecliff
I do not know why, but I will be put on trial. Yes- trial!
They say that they want to see how my deeds weigh out, and although I have sworn that I am, for the most part, innocent, I may be found guilty yet.
See, the culture in Lolinglas is very just. It follows the eye-for-eye-tooth-for-tooth rule. Oh, I hope they grant me mercy for my one murder! Yes, I now consider it murder, and even with as little knowledge of Lolinglin laws as I have, I still know that that (mercy for a murderer) has happened on extremely rare occasions, most of which being the murder an accident.
Ugh, not only do I hate long sentences, but I also hate complicated laws, especially if they might cause my death.
I am so sorry for this rambling! It is a bad habit I picked up in Morfinduil, and they say there that although easy to pick up, bad habits are difficult to lose. Just my luck.
Well, see?! In truth I am terribly frightened. They will convict me of something, I know, but it is hard to know what. I may even be convicted by my stellar battlefield work- I don't know.
Will write tomorrow if not executed!
Amara
Sagecliff
I do not know why, but I will be put on trial. Yes- trial!
They say that they want to see how my deeds weigh out, and although I have sworn that I am, for the most part, innocent, I may be found guilty yet.
See, the culture in Lolinglas is very just. It follows the eye-for-eye-tooth-for-tooth rule. Oh, I hope they grant me mercy for my one murder! Yes, I now consider it murder, and even with as little knowledge of Lolinglin laws as I have, I still know that that (mercy for a murderer) has happened on extremely rare occasions, most of which being the murder an accident.
Ugh, not only do I hate long sentences, but I also hate complicated laws, especially if they might cause my death.
I am so sorry for this rambling! It is a bad habit I picked up in Morfinduil, and they say there that although easy to pick up, bad habits are difficult to lose. Just my luck.
Well, see?! In truth I am terribly frightened. They will convict me of something, I know, but it is hard to know what. I may even be convicted by my stellar battlefield work- I don't know.
Will write tomorrow if not executed!
Amara
No comments:
Post a Comment