Wednesday, February 12, 2014

More about me

Okay. I'm sorta going out on a limb now- before I was too scared- but here goes.
This is  writing blog, right (write)? (okay, too cheesy)
I was recently reading Pen On Fire an awesome writing book by Barbara DeMarco-Barrett. (That's a title, by the way- no itlicizing-or-whatever on this thing) She added details on her life and family in her book, and maybe I will add a few in the blog.
First: I'm a Christian. Please don't feel uncomfortable or whatever! I'll just give tips for other teenager Christians from time to time. Also, you won't find passionate romance, cursing (even mildly, minus the expression "Rats!"), or any inappopriate stuff in my writing. Christian perspective and all. In fact, it might be better for you!
Second: yes, I am a teenager. Well, nearly one. I hate not being taken seriously, though! I am now in the period where the Teen's section in the library is inadequate, and the children's is juvenile. I have, however, found a few special ones! Otherwise, I stick to adult nonfiction, Lord of the Rings, and Artemis Fowl.
And the dictionary.
Yes- third is that I read the dictionary in English class! I'm trying to find a better vocabulary. Currently, my favorites are 'acclimate', 'acme', 'azure', and 'betwixt'.
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment