Friday, February 21, 2014

Amara 21

November 24, 2014
Camp (near The Village)
Not much new to report, other than the fact that we captured the two.
I don't believe it. I have yet to meet them, but it is definitely the boy I saved, and his twin.
I want to see them, and talk with them, but deep down I know I can't. They would ask too many questions and/or give away my crusade before you could say the word 'treason'.
And Mellisande (thankfully) has caught the plague from a villager. It would be frightfully inhumane to wish death/ too much suffering upon her, but I don't know. From the way she currently fares, the former may be the kindest thing for her.
Only problem? Kindness is nonexistant among the Elites.
Oh, how I've changed! When I was in Sriya, I would have lept at the chance to serve the Nameless One in the way I fear now. What was wrong with me?
Later, and perhaps shall  have an answer-
Amara

No comments:

Post a Comment