Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Another month?

Wow. It's hard to believe that I've gone a third of the year! It seems like yesterday that I came up with Sagecliff on the plane ride to Texas, this morning when I decided on Amara, lunchtime when I (frantically) found Hazil, and dinner when Faye popped into my head. Now I find myself two months away from the halfway mark, with a flood of inspiation ready to break free.
I do apologize for not doing a double-month for Faye, as some would have liked. I just completely lost ideas, and believe me, you do not want to listen to my ramblings about cheese.
In short, I have a new story!
AlĂ­enor is a simple girl, waking up at dawn to serve the nine-year-old Duke of Ayr, who happend to dislike her strongly.
That's really all I can say!





No comments:

Post a Comment