I stare at the screen in horror. In the 'Famous people related to' column, the name John Wilkes Booth stands out. I want desperatly to blink-my eyes burn- but I can't.
I had looked up my great great grandfather for some fun fact for the memoir, but had found out that my great great grandpa was Booth's fourteenth cousin twice removed (whatever that is). Brilliant.
Suddenly, a flash of inspiration lights up my brain, and I dig up a pen to prewrite. The wrds flow smoother than normal, and before I know it, I have a page filled to the brim.
I had looked up my great great grandfather for some fun fact for the memoir, but had found out that my great great grandpa was Booth's fourteenth cousin twice removed (whatever that is). Brilliant.
Suddenly, a flash of inspiration lights up my brain, and I dig up a pen to prewrite. The wrds flow smoother than normal, and before I know it, I have a page filled to the brim.
No comments:
Post a Comment