I blink back tears, and stare dumbly out the window. Why did I agree to come here in the first place? Oh wait, I forgot- I didn't.
All the other girls seem to know each other, and they just chat away. I'm okay with that- I didn't know much about Picasso in the first place.
Our driver is a cheerful young woman named Emma Ross. She is butting in on the Picasso conversation all while pointing out various landmarks as we drive, and it's given me a headache.
I can already tell I don't belong here, and it hasn't even been five minutes.
All the other girls seem to know each other, and they just chat away. I'm okay with that- I didn't know much about Picasso in the first place.
Our driver is a cheerful young woman named Emma Ross. She is butting in on the Picasso conversation all while pointing out various landmarks as we drive, and it's given me a headache.
I can already tell I don't belong here, and it hasn't even been five minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment