Dear Elene,
In the past I have not been the person I should have been, and I have certainly not been very welcoming towards you and Leanor. I want to apologize for any of these instances, and ask you a question:
Can we start over? I don't know if it is too much to ask- I've messed up this year too much- but if it is, that is okay.
If we can somehow start over, I want to write. If you have any tips, please help! I apologize for any behind the back thoughts and comments.
Please forgive me,
Faye
In the past I have not been the person I should have been, and I have certainly not been very welcoming towards you and Leanor. I want to apologize for any of these instances, and ask you a question:
Can we start over? I don't know if it is too much to ask- I've messed up this year too much- but if it is, that is okay.
If we can somehow start over, I want to write. If you have any tips, please help! I apologize for any behind the back thoughts and comments.
Please forgive me,
Faye
Awesome post! Maybe you should do an evening post, like I do on Wordsmith!
ReplyDeletekjwordsmith.blogspot.com