I can't believe it. We have to write a ten thousand story in a month? Impossible! Maybe Elene will like it, but me- I can't write a two thousand story in a year!
We have to choose our writing goals and such today. I think I'll write a memoir- much easier to go off of what you know, right? But wait- I haven't really tried anything else!
The rest of the day goes fairly smoothly, minus a hike cut short by a drenching, and a barbecue night canceled (crisis!). Nothing else really... happens, thank heavens, but I have started carrying around a notebook. This writing/art stuff is really corrupting my life!
We have to choose our writing goals and such today. I think I'll write a memoir- much easier to go off of what you know, right? But wait- I haven't really tried anything else!
The rest of the day goes fairly smoothly, minus a hike cut short by a drenching, and a barbecue night canceled (crisis!). Nothing else really... happens, thank heavens, but I have started carrying around a notebook. This writing/art stuff is really corrupting my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment