Thunder wakes me before my alarm goes off. I can see that yesterday's clouds have accumulated into one massive storm, which has just added to the fury of being woken up at four in the morning. Than it hits me, like a slap to the face- school starts today.
Unlike many days, I have to drag myself up, and force myself to get ready. I have Social Studies first, and that's a plus, but still.
The day goes like this: Social Studies (mildly interesting), Science (Haven't gotten to blow anything up yet- yeah, a bummer), Language Arts (cool teacher, but didn't really do anything), Math, and Library Study Hall. The classrooms were rather small, even for six kids each, but it was nice. At least, as nice as an art school can get.
We do the clichèd first-day-of-school things, like your typical rules and summer essays, and not much else. I don't have any art classes (thank heavens) today, but I did have a hiking trip.
Finally the day is over, and I can go to bed. I do so, and fall asleep instentaneously.
Unlike many days, I have to drag myself up, and force myself to get ready. I have Social Studies first, and that's a plus, but still.
The day goes like this: Social Studies (mildly interesting), Science (Haven't gotten to blow anything up yet- yeah, a bummer), Language Arts (cool teacher, but didn't really do anything), Math, and Library Study Hall. The classrooms were rather small, even for six kids each, but it was nice. At least, as nice as an art school can get.
We do the clichèd first-day-of-school things, like your typical rules and summer essays, and not much else. I don't have any art classes (thank heavens) today, but I did have a hiking trip.
Finally the day is over, and I can go to bed. I do so, and fall asleep instentaneously.
How old is Faye? 13?
ReplyDeleteFaye has just turned 12. Thanks for asking- I forgot to clarify! MCA goes from sixth grade to twelfth, so it's a combined middle-and-high-school.
Delete