March 1, 2014
Shadowsea
Hi! My name is Hazil, and I am currently using my favorite birthday present: a so-called tape recorder.
Yeah- I'm using language that's not found pretty much anywhere in Iona or Lashar, but it's perfectly acceptable in Anabru.
I live in Shadowsea, the capital of Anabru. My mother is a congresswoman (with enough influence to be practically the president), and my father is a Traveller.
He makes journeys to the Otherworld, the- duh -other world outside our own. This thing is one of the things he brought back, a little late for my fourteenth birthday. It isn't really high-tech and complicated like the others, but concise and easy to use: press a button and speak into the mic.
Dad visits the Otherworld at least once a month, and stays for at least two weeks. He brings back information, stories, objects, and always a present for us. It's a nice life- comfort, prosperity, adventure- what more could a modern teen ask for?
Shadowsea
Hi! My name is Hazil, and I am currently using my favorite birthday present: a so-called tape recorder.
Yeah- I'm using language that's not found pretty much anywhere in Iona or Lashar, but it's perfectly acceptable in Anabru.
I live in Shadowsea, the capital of Anabru. My mother is a congresswoman (with enough influence to be practically the president), and my father is a Traveller.
He makes journeys to the Otherworld, the- duh -other world outside our own. This thing is one of the things he brought back, a little late for my fourteenth birthday. It isn't really high-tech and complicated like the others, but concise and easy to use: press a button and speak into the mic.
Dad visits the Otherworld at least once a month, and stays for at least two weeks. He brings back information, stories, objects, and always a present for us. It's a nice life- comfort, prosperity, adventure- what more could a modern teen ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment