March 18, 2014
Almost to the portal
We should get home tomorrow- whoo-hoo! I can't wait to get home, and live the rest of my life normally!
Problem? I climbed a tree for lookout, and spotted him a mile away: never good with a crazy stalker!
On the plus, Dad finally has started paying attention to me. He and I are now hurrying as fast as humanely possible, which is why this entry is very short.
Almost to the portal
We should get home tomorrow- whoo-hoo! I can't wait to get home, and live the rest of my life normally!
Problem? I climbed a tree for lookout, and spotted him a mile away: never good with a crazy stalker!
On the plus, Dad finally has started paying attention to me. He and I are now hurrying as fast as humanely possible, which is why this entry is very short.
No comments:
Post a Comment