March 15, 2014
Somewhere in Paraguay
Well, I was wrong on landing thing. We are at an archeological dig site, and no one has attacked us yet!
That's what I call a plus…
Anyway, I am recording this from our cabin: a straw hut that you might see in comics here in the Otherworld. It'sraining pouring rain right now, and although we closed the shutters, the humidity and a constant drumming can be heard. I have rested all day, and I'm still sticky!
On a more serious note, the man is here. I'm frighteed now!
Somewhere in Paraguay
Well, I was wrong on landing thing. We are at an archeological dig site, and no one has attacked us yet!
That's what I call a plus…
Anyway, I am recording this from our cabin: a straw hut that you might see in comics here in the Otherworld. It's
On a more serious note, the man is here. I'm frighteed now!
No comments:
Post a Comment