March 22, 2014
Shadowsea
We have been given a court summons. I think it may have to do with Mother's upset-ness, and that worries me.
What could we have done wrong? Travelling has never been illegal! And even if they did find out about the man, we didn't hurt him at all- just beat him to the portal.
But what if Mother is showing guilt, not regular depression? I don't think she would, but it is completely possible, with the influence she has. If she has a say in this, I will… ugh. Why is life so complicated!?
Dad and I have to appear in court soon. What'll we do?
Shadowsea
We have been given a court summons. I think it may have to do with Mother's upset-ness, and that worries me.
What could we have done wrong? Travelling has never been illegal! And even if they did find out about the man, we didn't hurt him at all- just beat him to the portal.
But what if Mother is showing guilt, not regular depression? I don't think she would, but it is completely possible, with the influence she has. If she has a say in this, I will… ugh. Why is life so complicated!?
Dad and I have to appear in court soon. What'll we do?
No comments:
Post a Comment