March 9, 2014
Fairview Park
Well, we searched all day for him with no luck. They say that he might not have ended up here, ad the world is much bigger than mine, and I believe them. If Hong Kong is one of the smallest nations in this world, it has to be.
I had a 'photograph' of Dad in my bag, and they helped me turn it into a Lost Poster, written both in English, Cantonese, and the language of Anabru: to let him know that we were telling the truth.
What if we're too late? I cannot stop thinking it. If he has gotten himself into trouble… I can't think it. It's too hard.
I should have stopped him in the first place. My life would be so much easier!
And my last worry: What if the dream was wrong? What if it's only mission was to show me the location of the portal?
I could be stuck here forever.
Fairview Park
Well, we searched all day for him with no luck. They say that he might not have ended up here, ad the world is much bigger than mine, and I believe them. If Hong Kong is one of the smallest nations in this world, it has to be.
I had a 'photograph' of Dad in my bag, and they helped me turn it into a Lost Poster, written both in English, Cantonese, and the language of Anabru: to let him know that we were telling the truth.
What if we're too late? I cannot stop thinking it. If he has gotten himself into trouble… I can't think it. It's too hard.
I should have stopped him in the first place. My life would be so much easier!
And my last worry: What if the dream was wrong? What if it's only mission was to show me the location of the portal?
I could be stuck here forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment