Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hazil 23

Early March 23, 2014
Shadowsea

I can't sleep. The summons was issued for today, and I am seriously freaking out (as the Otherworlders say) here. What if it was for Travelling? It would be terrible. There would be so much evidence against us! I really hope Father's smart enough to lock it up tonight/this morning.
It can't be illegal, though: Travelling is allowed through Anabru's Constitution! If it has been passed, I will challenge it. There is evidence for us as wel!
Wow. I started this cassette diary thingy with the hopes of it being adventure, and it turned out to be of stories from random fourteen-year-old girls freaking out at one AM the day they go to court. Yikes.
If I get out, I'm never going to dream of the Otherworld again. It's caused me so much heartache and pain- I can't stand it anymore.
From now on, it doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment