March 6, 2014
On a boat
Well, I'm off! I am currently on a boat sailing for Ostbourne, a town sandwiched by coast and the glacier also known as the Northern Wastes.
Do I regret leaving without telling my family? No. Chances are, they're relieved I'm gone!
It'll only take overnight to get there, but I cannot sleep. There is nothing to do here but think about various random things.
First, Iona. Father says that there is another island in the Otherworld named Iona. Apperently it is in the country known as Scotland! Also, Iona is a girl's name. Stange, but also pretty! Our island-Iona is ruled by a so-called king (dictator) called the Nameless One. In Anabru, whenever we have acid rain, people curse his line. My family abstains, but we still hate the idea of that particular joke.
I cannot stop thinking about Dad, though. What if he's hurt? If I am too late, I will never forgive myself.
On a boat
Well, I'm off! I am currently on a boat sailing for Ostbourne, a town sandwiched by coast and the glacier also known as the Northern Wastes.
Do I regret leaving without telling my family? No. Chances are, they're relieved I'm gone!
It'll only take overnight to get there, but I cannot sleep. There is nothing to do here but think about various random things.
First, Iona. Father says that there is another island in the Otherworld named Iona. Apperently it is in the country known as Scotland! Also, Iona is a girl's name. Stange, but also pretty! Our island-Iona is ruled by a so-called king (dictator) called the Nameless One. In Anabru, whenever we have acid rain, people curse his line. My family abstains, but we still hate the idea of that particular joke.
I cannot stop thinking about Dad, though. What if he's hurt? If I am too late, I will never forgive myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment