Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hazil 13

March 13, 2014
Somewhere in the Alps

I found him! He was documenting something by a creek when I found him, so I had to wait, but it didn't matter. I found him!
The only problem? I am in massive trouble. Remember, I wasn't supposed to go, and I had wanted to badly. He thinks that I made up the dream, got a random visiting Iona elf to spirit me over, and went globe-trotting to find him. Wrong on all counts!
Not that anyone besides you will believe it.
Now, he won't listen to anything I say! We have to fly to Paraguay, a South American country next, but I have a sinking feeling that we are walking into a trap. Whenever I try to tell Dad, he ignores it! Seeing as he's mad, it figures, but if I am right, he will have a lot of talking to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment