March 3, 2014
Shadowsea
He's gone! He left this morning (without me, I should add!), and won't be back for a week! I'm still mad…
It's weird, though: I woke up with a distinct feeling that something would go wrong during the trip. But what could? He's got the highest technology to see the Otherworld (nanotechnology and the lot), and if anything does, he'd buzz us.
But, heavens to Betsy, what if something does, and he can't buzz us?
Being a Traveller is dangerous. He knows that. I know that. The portal messes with your mind, and much as I love Dad, every time he comes back, he is a tiny bit crazier.
Not that he was crazy in the first place.
The risks don't deter him. He loves the Otherworld, and there's actually a family rumor that he happened upon the portal to Anabru on accident, and was raised in the Otherworld. I don't really believe them, but they certainly would explain a couple things!
I am slightly freaking out now. What if he doesn't survive it, or the mind-messing-upnpermanetly breaks him?
That, my friend, is my biggest fear.
Shadowsea
He's gone! He left this morning (without me, I should add!), and won't be back for a week! I'm still mad…
It's weird, though: I woke up with a distinct feeling that something would go wrong during the trip. But what could? He's got the highest technology to see the Otherworld (nanotechnology and the lot), and if anything does, he'd buzz us.
But, heavens to Betsy, what if something does, and he can't buzz us?
Being a Traveller is dangerous. He knows that. I know that. The portal messes with your mind, and much as I love Dad, every time he comes back, he is a tiny bit crazier.
Not that he was crazy in the first place.
The risks don't deter him. He loves the Otherworld, and there's actually a family rumor that he happened upon the portal to Anabru on accident, and was raised in the Otherworld. I don't really believe them, but they certainly would explain a couple things!
I am slightly freaking out now. What if he doesn't survive it, or the mind-messing-upnpermanetly breaks him?
That, my friend, is my biggest fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment