March 8, 2014
Somewhere in the Otherworld
Well, I made it! I landed in the Otherworld an hour ago. I'm in this place called 'Kowloon', and it's huge. I knew Anabru cities were small, but compared to this, I can't believe it!
I met this wonderful couple at a 'YMCA' place downtown, and the have offered to let me stay at their home. They took me in one of those 'cars' Dad told me about, to this charming HUGE neighborhood called Fairview Park. I'm not sure if they believed me when I told them why I was here, but they told me that they would help me find him.
This bed is so soft and warm. It won't hurt if I roll over, and get... some... rest.....
Somewhere in the Otherworld
Well, I made it! I landed in the Otherworld an hour ago. I'm in this place called 'Kowloon', and it's huge. I knew Anabru cities were small, but compared to this, I can't believe it!
I met this wonderful couple at a 'YMCA' place downtown, and the have offered to let me stay at their home. They took me in one of those 'cars' Dad told me about, to this charming HUGE neighborhood called Fairview Park. I'm not sure if they believed me when I told them why I was here, but they told me that they would help me find him.
This bed is so soft and warm. It won't hurt if I roll over, and get... some... rest.....
No comments:
Post a Comment