March 5, 2014
Shadowsea
Ugh. Mom is really nervous today, because she has a huge law everyone is voting on. We're the only democracy in the world, as Dad told me, and it's pretty cool. Instead of a dictator-like monarchy (like Iona), or a council (like Lashar), we get an awesome president!
Speaking of Dad, I had a dream about him last night.
(Dad says that in the Otherworld, most dreams are insignificant and strange, unlike the rare dream in Anabru that means something.) He was trudging through a blizzard, in an icy wasteland. Suddenly, the wind dies down, and he is between two walls of solid rock. Coming to a bend, he suddenly disappears.
Dreams about a Traveller don't just mean anything.
See, the location of the portal is a highly kept secret in my family. I only knew it was in the far North.
If my dream showed the exct location of the portal, and it wasn't me just hallucinating (Highly unlikely), there is only one possible explanation:
Dad is in big trouble. And I am the only person that can do anything about it.
Shadowsea
Ugh. Mom is really nervous today, because she has a huge law everyone is voting on. We're the only democracy in the world, as Dad told me, and it's pretty cool. Instead of a dictator-like monarchy (like Iona), or a council (like Lashar), we get an awesome president!
Speaking of Dad, I had a dream about him last night.
(Dad says that in the Otherworld, most dreams are insignificant and strange, unlike the rare dream in Anabru that means something.) He was trudging through a blizzard, in an icy wasteland. Suddenly, the wind dies down, and he is between two walls of solid rock. Coming to a bend, he suddenly disappears.
Dreams about a Traveller don't just mean anything.
See, the location of the portal is a highly kept secret in my family. I only knew it was in the far North.
If my dream showed the exct location of the portal, and it wasn't me just hallucinating (Highly unlikely), there is only one possible explanation:
Dad is in big trouble. And I am the only person that can do anything about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment