March 19, 2014
Thank heavens we're home!
I thought we were dead meat out there! The man caught up (granted) and surprise-attacked us (also granted).
Yeah- two against is unfair, but it would at least go in our direction. We had two helpless people (one a fourteen-year-old girl) against one heavily armed one. Opposite.
Anyway, the portal opened right as it was sprung, and just like the books, Dad and Mr. Stalker grappled for it outside the thing.
Ugh- my head is still sore from getting whacked. My new scientific theory is this: "It never occurs for one to duck until wjatever it is is swinging towards your face at a billion miles an hour, and is now two centimeters from your face."
It is more true than mny people realize.
Well, after the epic battle (which I spent staring dumbly at), we obviously got control and jumped through. It was only too kind to spit us out at the front door of home!
Now, at least I can get a nice, peaceful, non-interesting life.
Can't I?
Thank heavens we're home!
I thought we were dead meat out there! The man caught up (granted) and surprise-attacked us (also granted).
Yeah- two against is unfair, but it would at least go in our direction. We had two helpless people (one a fourteen-year-old girl) against one heavily armed one. Opposite.
Anyway, the portal opened right as it was sprung, and just like the books, Dad and Mr. Stalker grappled for it outside the thing.
Ugh- my head is still sore from getting whacked. My new scientific theory is this: "It never occurs for one to duck until wjatever it is is swinging towards your face at a billion miles an hour, and is now two centimeters from your face."
It is more true than mny people realize.
Well, after the epic battle (which I spent staring dumbly at), we obviously got control and jumped through. It was only too kind to spit us out at the front door of home!
Now, at least I can get a nice, peaceful, non-interesting life.
Can't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment