March 16, 2014
Paraguay
Father has told me of a rainforest trek that we shall make to study this tropical land. It sounds amazing- brightly colored birds, strange monkeys, and snakes three times the length and girth of my arm?- perfect.
But I'm scared, too. This stalker still follows us, and has not given up yet. If we meet him in the forest, no one will hear and/or understand screamed pleas.
On a nicer topic, I have noticed something. Instead of being the person wishing for an Otherworld trip, I find myself just wishing for home. I see it in the way I speak these words: and in the language of Anabru, not any other.
I miss home, but I must carry out my task here. If I cannot speak to Dad soon, we will die- I see it.
Paraguay
Father has told me of a rainforest trek that we shall make to study this tropical land. It sounds amazing- brightly colored birds, strange monkeys, and snakes three times the length and girth of my arm?- perfect.
But I'm scared, too. This stalker still follows us, and has not given up yet. If we meet him in the forest, no one will hear and/or understand screamed pleas.
On a nicer topic, I have noticed something. Instead of being the person wishing for an Otherworld trip, I find myself just wishing for home. I see it in the way I speak these words: and in the language of Anabru, not any other.
I miss home, but I must carry out my task here. If I cannot speak to Dad soon, we will die- I see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment