30
As I rode, my mind wandered.
I found myself thinking about the Seer's Tree.
In the Ionian Shift, seers can summon a great Tree. It is silver, with gilded leaves and a glowing orb for every person. The light changes according to the state of the person. At times it will grow brighter, flicker, dim, and eventually, die out. I wondered about mine, what it was doing. I am no seer, but I am ready to bet that mine is pulsing with the frantic pounding of my heart.
As I rode, my mind wandered.
I found myself thinking about the Seer's Tree.
In the Ionian Shift, seers can summon a great Tree. It is silver, with gilded leaves and a glowing orb for every person. The light changes according to the state of the person. At times it will grow brighter, flicker, dim, and eventually, die out. I wondered about mine, what it was doing. I am no seer, but I am ready to bet that mine is pulsing with the frantic pounding of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment