31
We needed to get to a non-government port, and I had an idea. Mother had left several things in her trunk from her spying days. She had helpfully provided several maps and contact information, for allies.
I did not have much. Aside from my dress and cape pockets, and the saddlebags, we had naught but the clothes on our backs. I was frightened out of my wits, but I could not show it. Aneira needed me. We had to get to the port city tomorrow-or else.
We needed to get to a non-government port, and I had an idea. Mother had left several things in her trunk from her spying days. She had helpfully provided several maps and contact information, for allies.
I did not have much. Aside from my dress and cape pockets, and the saddlebags, we had naught but the clothes on our backs. I was frightened out of my wits, but I could not show it. Aneira needed me. We had to get to the port city tomorrow-or else.
No comments:
Post a Comment