Saturday, May 10, 2014

Alíenor 10

10
That night, I once more visited Lady Elvira.
"You were chosen." She spoke plainly, resolved to my fate.
"Yes." At this moment, I decided to take a chance: a gamble that could easily cost my life.
"I think you know- or could guess- what I have thought about lately, and where I stand on things. I only wanted to ask for advice- I am scared, but I need time. I know not what to do."
Elvira stared at the arrow-slits in the wall. "Time. Never regained, longed for, but wasted." She turned to me. "Alíenor, dear. I am neutral on the current events, but I shall give you your advice: Make your own decisions. It is your life that only you must control, and protect if necessary. You must decide on what is best for both you and the good of Lashar. I'm afraid you may be oversimplifying the problem. I do not wish to scare you, but this is worldwide. Iona, Anabru: They have their own problems. Know that the cause is not limited to Ayr, Llyn Idwal, or even Lashar."

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Hey, do you think you'll ever do a character page, like on mine, Wordsmith?
    kjwordsmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete