1
My name is Alíenor. I was named for my mother, Aenor, for several reasons:
-She died right after I was born.
-They didn't have any creativity (it means 'the other Aenor'!)
-I was going to be named for a parent anyway.
My mother didn't only die from me. Right after she received the news that Father had died, she went into labor. They said she died from grief.
Because I was an orphan, I bounced from relative to relative. I ran out of those when I was six, so in my last grandmother's will, she sent me to Ayr.
At that time the first Duke and Duchess ruled. I had the job of junior nanny, which put me in charge of watching the sickly, ill-tempered two-year-old while my superior flirted with the knights.
Life wasn't good, but not too bad.
My name is Alíenor. I was named for my mother, Aenor, for several reasons:
-She died right after I was born.
-They didn't have any creativity (it means 'the other Aenor'!)
-I was going to be named for a parent anyway.
My mother didn't only die from me. Right after she received the news that Father had died, she went into labor. They said she died from grief.
Because I was an orphan, I bounced from relative to relative. I ran out of those when I was six, so in my last grandmother's will, she sent me to Ayr.
At that time the first Duke and Duchess ruled. I had the job of junior nanny, which put me in charge of watching the sickly, ill-tempered two-year-old while my superior flirted with the knights.
Life wasn't good, but not too bad.
Love the new story!
ReplyDeleteSo sad that Faye is over, though! :(
Me too, but I just lost inspiration. :(
ReplyDeleteOoh That's too bad, but at least it ended on a great note! Reconciliation, and all that good stuff! :)
ReplyDelete